Monday 30 April 2012

The Scarlet Pimple

My face is like a sodding pizza!


This last few months my skin has been getting progressively worse and I've no idea why.  I'm a 'eats lots of vegetables' girl, raw, crunchy, steamed and more often than not of late green... but nothing seems to be working!


I've always been someone who cleans and moisturises her face on a daily basis and yet of late my skin has become dry and red and blotchy.  I hate it!


I've tried pills, lotions, potions and still nothing... Nothing is making it better.  Now might be a good time to start factoring in a savings plan for a chemical peel.  I might be anti looking like a plastic, but I am pro botox (in the right amount), pro breast implants (if they make you feel good) and am now definitely thinking I am pro-chemical peel.  None of which I've had, but two of which are becoming an increasing interest.


Oh the irony.  A few days ago I was thinking about where I came from and how I need a little perspective (which has helped by the way) and yet today I am thinking hmmmm what can I do to make myself more attractive.  Its crazy!


Damn snow white and her perfectly perfect skin.  I swear Disney has a lot to answer for!


---------------
Shontelle - Plastic People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2a1AswShs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget